The GBC012 OBD-II 12V Boost Settings Keeper allows you to disconnect your vehicle's battery without losing onboard electronic settings, such as radio and clock settings, seat positions, alarms, GPS, keyless entry codes and more. It's simple to use. Just connect the OBD-II 12V Boost Settings Keeper to the XGC 12-Volt Out Port on a GB70 or GB150 Ultra Safe Lithium Jump Starter and power on the jump starter. It features a Type-A OBD-II 16-Pin diagnostic connector for vehicles with a 12-volt supply voltage per SAE J1962 specification.
• Always turn off as many electrical loads as possible before using. (ie. Headlights, AC, Radio, etc.)
• Maintains onboard vehicle computer systems; perfect when disconnecting the battery or making battery changes.
• Works through the XGC OUT port on NOCO GB70 and GB150 Jump Starters.
• Compatible with any OBDII port (All vehicles built after 1995)
• Maintains voltage continuity to vehicle onboard computer; retains clock, radio, and seat memory.
DANGER: NEVER START A VEHICLE OR CHARGE THE VEHICLE’S BATTERY WHILE CONNECTED. WHEN USED IMPROPERLY AND/OR AGAINST RECOMMENDED USE, IT MAY RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH. Always turn off as many electrical loads as possible before using. (ie. Headlights, AC, Radio, etc.)